Family vacation should be fun, so you should pick a Niagara Falls getaway as your next destination. This is why…Besides the majestic Falls there are other attractions to cherish and enjoy.
Here is our list of the most popular things to do in Niagara Falls in no particular order.
- The Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls, Ontario rises to 775 higher than the actual Falls and should not be missed while you are in the area.
- Clifton Hill is an extremely popular area that is ideal for adults and children alike. The area boasts restaurants, bars, moving movie theaters, and museums such as Ripleys Believe It or Not.
- If you are looking for Niagara Falls nightlife and Niagara Falls adult entertainment, there are two casinos in Niagara Falls Ontario; Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara; and one in Niagara Falls New York Seneca Niagara Casino.
- Other Niagara Falls activities that you will certainly enjoy include “Cave of The Winds”, Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara’s Fury, and of course Niagara Falls fireworks. These Niagara Falls New York attractions provide the opportunity to view the Falls in a unique way.
- White Water Walk and the whirlpool jet boat tours are popular Niagara Falls tours particularly for those seeking thrill and excitement.
- You should take advantage of Niagara wine tours. You will find that this is the best way to truly appreciate the Niagara region. Tours of Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries and Niagara Falls brewing are available. These area produces the worlds finest Niagara Ice wine.
- If you are a sporting enthusiast, golf and the annual Niagara Falls International marathon are one of several fun events in the area. Review one of the many Niagara Falls golf packages available.
- Maid of The Mist provides a spectacular opportunity to view the eye of the Horseshoe Falls. If you are thinking of getting married in Niagara Falls consider the Maid of The Mist.
- For family fun, the Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory is a good bet and offers a unique experience to view the natural beauty of numerous different kinds of exotic butterflies.
In addition the Niagara Falls aviary houses the largest indoor flying aviary in the world.
- Other Niagara Falls attractions in and around Niagara Falls State Park. “If Niagara Falls is an award winning play, then the State Park in New York is the front row seat. Here you enjoy spectacular views of the Falls and have access to Cave of the Winds, Journey Behind the Falls and other activities. Children family will enjoy Fallsview Indoor Water Park and Marineland. Queen Victoria Park is another popular attraction you certainly do not want to miss.
- If you really want to see the Falls from an interesting angle, make a point to visit the Aero Car, where you can take advantage of the chance to view the Niagara River from far overhead.
- Planning to visit the Falls during the winter months? The Niagara Falls Festival of lights is an absolute must see.
- There is also Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks and other Niagara Falls museums. The Aquarium of Niagara located close to the Niagara Falls State Park houses a number of interesting aquatic displays, including penguins, seals, and sea life.
- Do not miss out on several good restaurants to enjoy tasty meals. Eating establishments located in Niagara on the Lake are quite popular.
No matter what your interests might happen to be, there are many Niagara Falls attractions in the area to ensure you have a vacation to remember.