Is Wedding in Niagara Falls really extraordinary to make this city a wedding capital?
Best Niagara wedding spots, chapels…
One of the major reasons why Niagara Falls wedding was and is popular, is due to its attribute as a honeymoon capital, one of the seven world’s natural wonders, and as it offers a variety of lovely and romantic sceneries.
You will be blessed to have a wedding at Niagara Falls, a place that is abundant in natural beauty, historic sites, amazing attractions, wineries, countless entertainment venues, Fallsview hotels, all in one place…
… actually two, combining it with historic and “the prettiest” town in Canada, Niagara on the Lake.
Romantic Niagara Falls Wedding sights
The most remarkable moments and sights will be; Niagara at night, illuminated by the ever-changing specter of colors that illuminates both American and Horseshoe Falls…
… or watching fireworks from the comfort of your high-class, Fallsview room, having a romantic dinner in one of the restaurants high above the Niagara waterfalls, dining out with a bottle of local wine and overlooking beautiful vineyards or Fallsview Casino wedding.
What else can be more romantic?
And during the night, many activities are available, from gourmet Niagara Falls dining, dancing, fabulous shows at Niagara theatres, to gaming in both old Casino Niagara and new casino, Fallsview Casino resort.
Your emotion will respond passionately to the moonlight above this wonder and its sound of moving water.
From the variety of first class hotels, like Embassy, Hilton, Marriott, to Victorian style bed and breakfasts, you can choose the type of accommodation that suits you the best and your Niagara Falls wedding.
Your wedding in Niagara Falls in one of these prestige hotels, combining with their Spa and other pampering treatments, will be your “day of life” with unforgettable experience, full of memories.
While being there, you will have an opportunity to visit many breathtaking sites, enjoy morning walks, or having winery tours along the 25 km stretch, from Niagara Falls to Niagara-on-the-Lake, named as the most beautiful ride in this part of America.
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a splendid town, known for its orchards, vineyards, historic sites, unique look and Shaw Festival. Countless charming inns and bed and breakfasts are located in the area.
Niagara-on-the-Lake weddings are perfect for couples who want a small wedding that is unique and away from the city life.
Unusual place for Niagara Falls wedding
- The Brink of the Falls – You can choose to get married while you are standing next to the Niagara waterfalls.
- Helicopter wedding in a sky Chapel while using one of the two adventurous helicopter tours.
- Balloon weddings over the Falls, available only in US, features a tethered balloon that floats 130 m over Niagara Falls.
- Maid of the Mist wedding.
- Garden park wedding.
- Gazebo in historic Victorian town of Niagara-On-The-Lake is ideal spot for wedding as well. Gazebo is overlooking Lake Ontario and old fort Niagara, originally built for Hollywood movies.
From quick, small and simple exchanging of wedding vows, to larger elegant and classical wedding ceremonies, you can either find there or have it organized for your special moment.
Picturesque Niagara Falls wedding
- Having a Niagara Falls wedding in spring and summer is a perfect time, as you will be surrounded by orchard blossoms, colorful Niagara’s parks and gardens.
- Charming Niagara-on-the-Lake, as the “prettiest” town in Canada, offers the impressive picture of restored and well maintained historic town.
- Taking a horse drawn carriage ride along the picturesque Queen Street, filled with colorful gardens and hanging flower baskets.
- Oakes Garden Theatre
- Botanical Garden
- Floral showhouse
- Oak hall estate
- Greenhouse Garden
- Laura Second Monument
- Mather Arch Park
- Queenston Chapel
… or Niagara Falls wedding, high above the ground, with a view on mighty waterfalls:
- Minolta or Konica Tower
- Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
- Embassy Suites, 40-stories above the Niagara Falls
Even if you choose another destination for your wedding, it is good to know that Niagara Falls with its breathtaking sights and extraordinary tours is one of the popular honeymoon destinations you should consider.