Creekside Estate Winery
CREEKSIDE ESTATE WINERY
Come visit us and experience Niagara Wine Country hospitality like no other. Our Creek Geeks at the tasting bar are some of the most friendly and knowledgeable folks in town. You’ll feel immediately at home in our retail store, so relax, pull up a spot at the bar, and let us blow your mind with expressive, powerful VQA wines! Creekside Estate Winery boasts one of the oldest and largest underground barrel cellars in Niagara and an amazing covered deck with a panoramic view of our vineyards.
OTHER FUN TIDBITS
- We are open year-round and offer great tour and tasting experiences. Scroll down for more info on these.
- Winery Tours are available every Saturday and Sunday from May to October at 2:00pm.
- BBQ and wine tasting unite in perfect harmony on The Deck.
- Many of us at the winery are pet owners and we are proudly a dog friendly winery where leashed dogs can be brought into the tasting room. Near the winery entrance, there is a hitching post if you want to leave your dog outside with fresh water bowls available.
- Niagara is a great destination for cycling fans of all styles. We offer bicycle racks at the winery entrance. Can’t bike with a case of wine on your back? No problem, if you chose to purchase 6 or more bottles while visiting the winery we will offer complementary shipping to your hotel or any address within Ontario. This is our way of supporting cyclists in wine country, and saying thanks for biking.
- Drop-in for a tasting experience throughout the year, and let our friendly gang of Creek Geeks share the latest and greatest wines from our portfolio. Create your own unique wine flight or choose from a list of curated flights lovingly crafted by our Winemakers and Estate Sommelier. Tasting experiences available from $5.00 and up. Scroll down for a list of our most cult followed favourites.
Summertime is designed for a glass of Creekside wine on your deck. Don’t have a deck? No worries, we do! Winery visitors are welcome to come by, bask in the sun and enjoy any day of the week. Whether you’re looking to chat with like-minded wine folk, spy on the wine-making team over the railing, or just enjoy a panoramic view of wine country, we invite you to come and hang out at Creekside.
THE DECK – IN THE SMOKE COOKERY **OPENING SATURDAY, MAY 21ST
Summer weekends are the ideal time to visit the winery. In addition to great wine, you’ll have the opportunity to savour the bold flavours of Chef Nathan Young’s cuisine. Chef Nathan, of In the Smoke Cookery, explores his love of barbecue, and has a rustic approach to preparing locally sourced food. With an industrial Southern Pride smoker in tow, he has made The Deck at Creekside his home. Come by for lunch and a glass of wine, or even a local beer and enjoy the culinary bounty that Niagara has to offer under our covered deck. An amazing taste experience in a beautiful setting!
UP THE CREEK – A TRULY UNIQUE WINERY TOUR
We hope you left your dress shoes at the office because here at Creekside, our 9-5 footwear is dirty, worn in boots and you’re gonna need some for this tour. Begin your experience by meandering along the nearby creek with one of our Creek Geek guides before trekking out into the vineyard where you will earn your keep, leaf thinning, tying or helping hedge this year’s juicy crop. With labour comes great reward, so cap off your afternoon of hard work with a tasting of three of our signature wines. $7.00/Person, reservations not required. Tour available May through September.
THE CREEK IS CALLING WINE TASTING – DAILY, YEAR-ROUND
Get comfortable and settle in for an irreverent wine tasting experience. Learn everything you need to know about our 20 year history of winemaking at Creekside, including our Syrah and Sauvignon Blanc specialty. It is the personal touches that make this wine experience special. $10.00/Person
WHAT GROWS TOGETHER, GOES TOGETHER!
A celebration of the bounty of Ontario with Sweetie Pies Kitchens and local artisanal cheese producers. Enjoy 4 sweet & savoury shortbreads with the latest creamy delight from local cheese artisans as our Creek Geeks pour the most irreverent match from our ever-changing wine portfolio. Take home a copy of your experience, to recreate for your friends and family. $18.00/Person , please note we require 36 hours notice for this tour.
WINEMAKER’S PICNIC LUNCH
Nosh like a winemaker, as you head into the vineyard with checkered blanket in one hand and an artisan picnic lunch in the other. Enjoy the season’s best from our favourite Creekside friends as they pack up your choice of artisan sandwich on daily fresh baked bread, local condiments, and complemented with a seasonal salad. But wait! No Winemaker’s lunch is ever complete without a glass of wine, so choose from our core varietals to top off your day Creekside! $20.00/person. Mon-Thurs Deck Availability, Weekend Grass seating only! Please give us 24 hours advance notice for this tour.