Location & Directions
MapQuest or Google Maps our location of 3210 Staff Avenue, Jordan (Lincoln), ON and follow the directions or see map here.
We are 5 minutes from the QEW and 2 minutes from King Street/Regional Road 81 or Victoria Avenue/Regional Road 24.
Or put our co-ordinates into your GPS and follow. Co-ordinates are N43°07.274' W079°27.340'. Easy!
Fly in to Ontario's only "fly in winery". Two well maintained grass strips are available for landing you single engine airplane or helicopter on.
Co-ordinates are N43°07.274' W079°27.340'
Elevation is 530.78' ASL.
Landing strip length 00:18 is 2500', 09:27 is 2200'.
Please observe tree hazard at the end of 00.
2 miles due south from the Jordan Harbour.
Please call with advance notice of arrival and current landing strip conditions.
The Bruce Trail meanders right in front of our wineshop. While enjoying a peaceful day on the trails stop in to taste and purchase wine. We'll put your purchase aside so you can return at the end of your day's adventure to pick up.
We look forward to welcoming cyclists and have taken extra steps to offer cyclists the following services and amenities:
- Secure daytime bike lock-up area, such as bicycle stands or posts for bike parking in most visible location possible
- Provision of rest area & water and access to rest rooms
Regional Road Routes
Regional Road Routes
- Library of Scenic Routes. Over 200 loop rides mapped out and available to download in the Niagara Region.
- Grimsby/Lincoln Bike Tour (40km) - A pleasant, relaxed-paced road ride, the Grimsby/Lincoln Bike Tour offers a close-up look at town and country life along the shores of Lake Ontario. GPX files and route information online.
- Pelham Route (34km) - Among fruit orchards and farm land, this lovely route provides opportunities for short nature walks and a roadside picnic along the Welland River. GPX files and route information online.
- West Lincoln and Wainfleet Route (49km) – Ideally situated in the middle of Niagara Peninsula 20 minutes from the Queen Elizabeth Way, this ride offers a pleasant counter point to the more heavily travelled tourist areas. GPX files and route information online.
- There are many mountain biking opportunities in the Niagara region. A number of trails are listed below.
Regional Mountain Biking Trails
- Short Hills Provincial Park - Located near St. Catharines, Short Hills is a 735 hectare day-use park. Three multi-use trails are open to cyclists: Swayze Falls, Very Berry, and the Black Walnut trail. These trails are quite hilly and recommend for mountain bikes only. The Short Hills Cycling Club helps design and maintain the shared-use single-track trails. Support the park by joining the Friends of Short Hills Park. Access to local and regional cycling information
Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery
3210 Staff Avenue